Is it me you’re looking for [if you want fun, heartfelt design created with your goals in mind]?
Glad you’re here! I’m Kelsy Black and I’m unabashed life-enthusiast, as well as a dedicated, thorough design professional who will help you take your project from conception to delivery. I’ve got a knack for helping clients translate what they see in their mind’s eye and turn it into something tangible.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
- Current address? Pittsburgh, PA
- I love mismatching prints, florals, and minimalism, both in fashion and in design.
- I’m inspired by mid-century modern design & the work of creatives like Frank Lloyd Wright, Coco Chanel, Kate Spade, and many incredible current artists I follow on social media.
- Wedding design is my favorite! I love working with couples to design something beautiful together.
- Fun fact: I also run a vintage clothing business called Dept. of Vintage!
- Lee University – B.A. Communication Studies with an Advertising emphasis
FAVORITE GLOBAL DESIGN INFLUENCE:
Visiting Iceland was a design dream come true. I loved the modernism and minimalism–and the waterfalls, c’mon!
- Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Save the Dates
- Wedding Programs
- Logos and Brand Development
- Social Media Design (headers, media content)
- Stationary and Letterhead
- Business Cards
- Print Ads
- Professional Speaker One Sheets
- Party Invitations
- Corporate Sales Flyers
- Wall Prints
- DVD and CD covers
- And more! If you want it, I can do it!